Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome to Limboland (May I Put You on Hold?)

A friend just commented that I haven't in, out or updated this blog in awhile.

Indeed; I've fallen into Limboland and I can't get up. In other words, I'm in the middle of getting ready to move. We're just about to round the 2nd turn; the homestretch seems far ahead.

The movers come on April 1 (no fooling)...that's 24 days from today. And we still don't have a place to live in CA. Between now and then I will undoubtedly vacillate between calm and panic; and yes, I mean more than usual. I'm not sure a menopausal woman should ever be put in charge of moving, but c'est la vie. Fortunately, I have good friends who put up with me, and you know who you are. :)

So until I up/out/in-undate you all again, please pray for me to persevere, endure, keep my eyes on Jesus, and not eat too much ice cream.

:)


1 comment:

  1. Will do Nina!! Sometimes God waits till the last minute! :) Maybe wherever you are supposed to move to isn't ready yet. God is preparing just the right place for you. Moving is a PAIN!!! I still remember how crazy it was when we moved from Tucson back to Ohio. Luckily I had Marjie the wonder woman and lots of friends holding us up. You are in my prayers!! Love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete