Friday, March 25, 2011

What I *Think* I Know and Don't Know for Sure

Lots of questions being asked these days so here are the answers:

Our last day at Vineyard is this Sunday, March 27.
I'll be co-leading worship during the service (so blessed!!).
There is a farewell gathering Sunday from 1-3 at Marty Smith's house (all are welcome!).
We are leaving Tucson on April 2.
We will arrive in the Bay Area on April 3.
We leave for Australia on April 12.
We return from Australia on April 21.

That's what I know for sure.

Which means I don't know:

Where we'll live before we officially move (probably a furnished apt. for a month or so).
When we will officially move (probably June).
Where we'll live once we officially move (we hope Alameda).

Of course, all of the above could change at a moment's notice. Our plans have changed so many times, I am barely keeping it all straight. More than ever I know this for sure:

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to an all-knowing God." -- Corrie Ten Boom



1 comment:

  1. I have that Corrie Ten Boom quote on my Face Book page as my favorite quote. It is so true. I'm actually going to print this out as I frequently forget the dates that are the for sure ones. :)

    Love you!!! Chrissy

    ReplyDelete